Anyone Can do Crossfit – That includes You
Regardless of how long it has been since your last workout, we make getting started easy.
Free Intro Thursday
The first step to becoming a member at CCF, or if you just want to see what CCF is about,is to come try our free intro class. During this 60 minute class, you will have the opportunity to learn about our program, get a tour of the facility, and participate in a beginner-level workout. Intro classes are offered Thursdays at 5:30pm. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability and to let us know when you would like to come in. If you cannot make this Intro time, we can set up a one on one intro class for you!
- Intro classes must be reserved in advance
- Be sure to arrive at least 10 minutes early
- You will need to bring workout attire and a water bottle
New Member Intro Process
Following our intro class, all of our new members are put through a comprehensive individual assessment before beginning our program. The assessment involves a Functional Movement Screen performed by a FMS certified coach, a corrective exercise prescription based on the FMS results and a discussion about nutrition, lifestyle, recovery and goal setting. Following the assessment, our new members attend our “Foundations” class held on Saturday’s @ 11:00 am. During this session we further discuss the importance of nutrition and recovery, explain more about our programming and go over many of the fundamental movements you see in our classes. Following our Foundations class, our new members are ready to start the program!
- You must complete a Free Intro Class before you can begin Foundations
- Foundations is limited to 10 participants per 1 week rotation, so you must email email@example.com reserve your spot.
- If you have schedule conflicts, you can sign up for one-on-one private Foundation sessions. Please contact us for more information and pricing.
- You must sign up for a Carolina CrossFit membership at your Foundations course.