While our Group Coaching program is designed to meet the needs of our large and varied community, when it comes to achieving specific goals, nothing beats private coaching. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, increase strength, improve technique, prepare for an event, or just prefer a more personal setting, an individually designed program equates to faster results.
Personal Programing is an amazingly effective and efficient way to achieve your individual fitness goals. Your coach will work with you to identify and clarify your fitness goals, assess your movement, and design a program specifically targeted at improving your deficiencies and optimizing your strengths, thereby enabling you to achieve your goals as quickly as possible.
Your Personal Programing experience will be tailored to your specific needs, and will include:
- Mobility exercises to improve and restore joint range of motion
- Skill-based warm-up to prepare for specific movement patterning
- Strength and conditioning exercises chosen to specifically achieve your goal
- Post-workout recovery techniques
- Nutritional guidance
- Health, wellness, and lifestyle support
Personal programing is recommended if you have been sedentary for a long period of time, are training for a specific sport or event, have significant health limitations, or just prefer the additional attention and accountability.
One-on-One or with One or Two Others?
To best suit the needs of our members, we offer private coaching with personalized program design in both one-on-one and small group settings.
One-on-one coaching is a phenomenal way to receive the undivided attention of one of our expert coaches, but if it doesn’t fit into your budget, we encourage you to consider our small group coaching option.
What are the benefits of small-group coaching?
- More bang for your buck – Small group coaching is about half the price of an average personal training session, but you still get a program designed specifically for your needs. That means you can train with your coach more frequently for the same investment, or train the same amount of time for close to half the price.
Fill this form out and let us learn more about how to set you up for success moving forward with Personal Programing or small group Training
Check out our other programs below: